Monday, March 2, 2009

I accpet ur challenge!!

Haha.. since i always scold Lian is a banana..
So i challenge her for blogging daily using Chinese..
for about..
Dunno how long is it..
Maybe she will like and get use the feeling of blogging by Chinese and use it for forever??
Who knows..

Btw, as for fairness so i this china panda have to accept the challenge to use English for blogging .. swt..

SO WHAT???

so this is my 1st passage using full English for..
i also dunno until when

>.<'' we forgot to put a time limit on this challenge cham.. >.<''

1 comment:

Girl Girl Lian said...

Hmmm..
We did put a deadline..
It ends on 31 march..
Hahaha..
Come on Xiong..
Can feel that I'm not a banana right?
Haha..
Btw,
your english not bad..
Keep it up..

Well,
about whether I'll use chinese forever or not.
Nidda see whether I can handle it well or not.
Haha..